This 36 page booklet tells the story of Jenner’s School, which is now the Grade 2 listed Parish Hall in Cricklade.
Jenner’s School was built in 1652 and as well as providing some general background there are chapters on Robert Jenner, its time as a School, the years when it was a Workhouse, when there was poverty in Cricklade, and its time as a school once more in 1842.
Tom has also documented the structure of the building, with a number of technical drawings and an early plan. There are also photographs and drawings of the building in the booklet.
Today, the Parish Hall is the subject of a refurbishment project which is designed to bring the building back to its former glory.